Monday, December 19, 2016

Elisabeth Bell's Digital release and December Blog Hop

It is time for our final Blog Hop of the year at The Digi Bell's and we have done something a little different this time.. Before I share what I have created let''s just make sure you are in the right place. YOu should have arrived here from Linda's Blog. If you didn't you may want to head back to The Digi Bell's Blog to see where you should be.
So please welcome

Home Baked Christmas


So as you know we are sharing recipe ideas and this is mine

I made this quite late last night so did not notice through bleary eyes the ingredients list is not perfectly inline... So I apologise. I must confess that this is not a recipe I have tried yet but I really want to so thought if I made a recipe card I would :)  Edited to say The cocoa should have been omitted and Your Inspiration at Home chocolate raspberry Truffle powder added instead..

Home baked Christmas was once a Whiff of Joy stamp but is now available from Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection.
It is time to go and check out the next yummy recipe at our Guest Designers blog Karina.
Remember if you get lost head on back to The Digi Bell's Blog.

5 comments:

  1. Oooo, these cookies sound wonderful - my favorite flavors - raspberry AND chocolate. Darling image that you've colored wonderfully, Alethea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and sweet colouring..

    take care

    Saskia Pullen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this recipe card! How cute is this and that image is just adorable! And guess what..I can still figure out the recipe even if it didn't line up perfectly. Hehehhe! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful recipe card! Love the idea of using this digi for recipes. She is so cute. Those tiny gingerbread and cookie cutters are so cute. I love things like that on cards. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww absolutely adorable... and what a yummy recipe too...
    I'm definitely going to need to try this one...
    xoxo - Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!