Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Autumn or Halloween at Elisabeth Bell's World!!

A new challenge has started at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month our theme is Autumn or Halloween..


I decided to go with the Halloween theme for this challenge.. not something we really celebrate here in Australia but none the less it's fun to create for the occasion. Due to some issues with my printer I actually recycled a lot of this card. The image (Little Witch with Broom previously released through Belles n Whistles but now a digi image in Elisabeth Bell's digi collection) is coloured in with tria markers. The background papers are digital as are some of the embellishments. 
I hope that you can join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World. Don't forget that the Digi Bell's blog hop is currently on.. Go check out the line up and prizes up for grabs this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!