Friday, May 20, 2016

Zoe Butterfly!


It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog. I have been asked by my Niece to make a message book for her 21st birthday this weekend so I decided to pull out my new Brother Scan n Cut and get creative (haven't quite mastered it yet). Well 8 hours later here is the front cover (will put the rest together tomorrow) .....
Apologies for the photo but it's pretty late... I used Zoe Butterfly (a freebie) from Elisabeth Bell's creative e-book. I created the balloon background with my brother Scan n Cut as well as the 21's the sentiment and the scalloped oval. I inked around the sentiment, added rhinestones around the oval added a pearl in each corner and the ribbon down the side. And the baby photo of my Niece to complete the front cover. I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!