Saturday, August 22, 2015

Digi Bell's August Blog Hop featuring Elisabeth Bell's newest digital images!

It is that time again at the Digi Bell's when we get to have a little fun with you, sharing our creations with the newest Elisabeth Bell digi.So let's hop to it... I am the last stop on the hop so by now you have been inspired by all the talented DT creations. If you are a little lost head back to the Digi Bell's blog where you will find a blog hop line up. If you have just hopped over from Lisa's blog then you are on the right track. So now that the formalities are out of the way please welcome

*TANIA BAKING*

I found some paper in my scrap stash that matched the colours I coloured Tania Baking with...I used a scallop punch for the edges of the brown paper, then found some red cardstock that was torn and added the white.I then added all the embellishments.. 
That's it from me.... I will send you on your way to Linda's blog.
This image and the other two new images (which you would have already seen by now) GOGGLES and MR SUN are now available from Elisabeth Bell digi.
Have fun hopping.

5 comments:

  1. Tania Baking is soo sweet.... you've built an awesome card around her!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she sweet - and I'm betting what she's mixing up is equally sweet. Pretty colors, lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of this card so pretty together. The dark turquoise and red along with the brown is an awesome combination. Those flowers are so pretty, too. I love the image you chose and the torn paper is something I haven't managed...I do it and it looks like I made a mistake...you do it and it looks great. Sigh... This is so pretty! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Alethea, love the adorable image. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS look to your card. She is adorable isn't she?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!