Saturday, July 25, 2015

Christmas in July at Elisabeth Bell's World!!

Time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month we want to see your Christmas in July creations. We celebrate Christmas in July every year and have done for I think 6 years now... Back then I decided that my boys birthdays are so close to Christmas and they get so many presents around that time that I wanted to break it up.. so I spend half as much as I would at Christmas and then spend the rest now for things that they may need.. We put up the Christmas tree and a few decorations and have a proper Christmas lunch. My mum joins us and we have a lovely day...
So back to the challenge... Here is the card I created
I coloured this adorable little boy in with tria markers and added some kindyglitz to his stocking.  I inked up the Papertrey ink tree and baubles and added kindyglitz and crystal effects. I inked around the sentiment , then just added some embellishments!.. This image was once released through Belle's n Whistles.  I hope that you join us this month using any Elisabeth Bell image..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!