Monday, October 20, 2014

Time for BINGO at Craft Your Passion!

This is the third attempt to get this posted so hopefully it looks ok now...
It is time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and this week we have a BINGO board for you to follow. So pick a row and join in the fun.

We have a new sponsor this week who gave us a couple of images and sentiments to use.

And here is my card:
I followed the BINGO Board diagonally (recycle, image and die cuts)
This card was quick to put together as I recycled the card! I have so many halloween cards that just sit in a box because we don't celebrate Halloween here so I decided rather than make another card I would just recycle one. I coloured the images in with tria markers and put them on the die cut oval. I changed the sentiment that was originally on the card and the rest I left as it was.
I hope that you can join us for a game of BINGO this week at Craft Your Passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!