Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Harvest Time at Craft Your Passion!

Time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and this week our challenge is "It's Harvest Time". It's a bit topsy turvy for me as it is now Spring here in Australia but none the less I created a cute little card using Doodle Pantry images and papers  as they are our sponsors this week.
Doodle Pantry
As I was trying to play catch up, this image is a pre-coloured image. He is just the cutest owl and I don't think I could have coloured him any better. The brown paper is a digital paper from the set Autumn Critters as is the image and acorns. The other papers are from my scrap stash. I then added the buttons and ribbon and found the green leaves in my flower stash.
I hope that you can join us at Craft Your Passion this week.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumnal card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Alethea. It is really funny thinking that there is Spring in your country. Here the Autumn is coming. The leaves are already colouring.
    xxx Michelle (DT-sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so lovly card love this owl. and great autumn card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!