Monday, September 29, 2014

Colour Combo at Craft Your Passion!

WE have had a very eventful day today... Took my so too the doctors for a cough and left with all three of us on antibiotics and ventolin. Then went to the park and left with my sister going to hospital and my son having xrays and scans on his leg.... So I am just going to chill out tonight and hope nothing else can go wrong.
It is time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and this week we have a colour combo we would love you to use. The colours are Purple, Orange, Green and Blue. WE have a fabulous new sponsor this week:

 
We were lucky enough to choose an image to create with so I picked Aurora Spring Butterfly. I coloured her with tria markers and added a bit of sparkle to her hair (not that the camera picked it up). I then used papers from my scrap stash, embossing the orange one. I then added the twine. die cut flowers and butterflies , then just randomly added the rhinestones!
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion.
I am entering this into the following challenge:
* Crafting When We Can - No Designer Papers

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card with this dreamy image. I like the lots of butterflies.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and I like all the pretty butterflies. Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute n love your image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!