Sunday, May 11, 2014

Going for a Walk!

It is Mother's Day here in Australia today so I have been spoilt by my boys and had a very lazy day! i got some lovely home-made and bought presents and breakfast in bed! It was a really lovely day!!
It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog and I have created a card using Going For a Walk from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection.
I chose the paper first then picked some colours from that to colour the image (which just happen to be my favourite colours). I then decided to make a checkered look with the papers, added the ribbon, flowers and rhinetsones!! I am very happy with the way the card turned out! If you would like this or any other adorable Elisabeth Bell image then be sure to head on over and check out her digi collection.
Be sure to stop by on Friday for our monthly Blog Hop at The Digi Bell's where we will be revealing Elisabeth Bell's newest digi!! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Alethea, lovely card and I do love this image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!