Thursday, March 27, 2014

Anything Goes at Paper Crafting Journey!!

I cannot believe how quick the weeks are flying by! It is nearly the end of term at school which means school holidays! I do love spending time with my boys but they just argue so much.. drives me nuts.. anyway, positive thoughts, we are going to have fab holidays! lol.
It is time for a new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey and this weeks challenge is an easy one - Anything Goes! Our sponsor this week is none other than the fabulous Elisabeth Bell who creates all things adorable.
I decided to make a corner bookmark which I think this image - Me Time from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection was perfect for.
I coloured Me Time in with tria markers! I used some embossed paper which I distressed with walnut stain distress ink. I then just added the ribbon and button and twine! My youngest son gave this bookmark to his teacher. )
I hope that you can join us this fortnight at Paper Crafting Journey



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book mark Alethea!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark! Fab idea, I bet your son's teacher loved it!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!