Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas time at Polka Doodles!


A new challenge has started at Polka Doodles, so I must apologise for my tardiness!! Forgot to schedule my post for Friday then ... well the past three days have been a blur!! There really is a reason this time of year is called the silly season.. lol..
Anyway, the new challenge at Polka Doodles is Anything Goes Christmas.... I am in the process of making teachers presents and this is what I am doing this year!!

 I have made 3 different types of fudge this year - baileys, cookies and cream and chocolate and they are all very yummy.. well I did have to taste them to make sure I could give them away! LOL
 
I wasn't too sure what to present the fudge in, so I quickly made up this little bag!!! I used a border from the Angelberry CD Rom,  and a sentiment and pre-coloured image from the A Home for Christmas CD collection. I then just added the eyelets and ribbon!! Simple but perfect for what I wanted!!
I hope that you will join us this week at Polka Doodles!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have been busy, but there are nothing more special than a home baked gift. Love your festive packaging.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful - yummy fudge included :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Alethea, loving the gingerbread man.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Lucky teachers!
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab idea! These would go down really well at a school fete or similar x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!