Friday, March 22, 2013

Digi Bell's Post!!

This is going to be a super quick post as it is nearly 1am here and I really need to get to bed as I have a busy day ahead.
It is my turn to post on The Digi Bell's Blog and I decided to use Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection as the main focus on my card!!
I used Jack and Jill paper by Prima as the basis on my card, making a few adjustments and a bit of creativity to get my card looking like it is!!! I coloured Little Rapunzel in with tria markers and added a bit of kindyglitz to the middle of all the flowers!! Also added it around the outside peony circle. I then just added a few embellishments, including the rik rak, flowers, buttons and rhinestones! I am really happy with the way this turned out, wasn't what I started out creating but all came together beautifully!!!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
* Inky Impressions - Flowers
* Simon Says Stamp - Easter/Spring
* Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
* 2 Sisters - Flowers for Spring
Don't forget that you can get this adorable image and many others from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the way you coloured her in with tria markers!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning and very delightful creation! The image is so sweet - and therefore it´s a wonderful idea that you´ve used Litte Rapunzel as the main focus on your card. Really love it! :) Renata xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Alethea! I love the colors you used! Great coloring and card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Perfectly colored image, and I love the daisies.. they look like the flowers in her outfit! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Easter/Spring" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Alethea, I love this image and your colouring is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love the pretty image you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!