Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Digi Bell's Post - Summer Daze

Its my turn to post on the Digi Bell's Blog and I made a card using Elisabeth Bell's newest digi "Summer Daze" which you can get from her Digi Collection HERE!
I coloured this image (using the colours from the DP) with Tria markers. Papers are from my stash, I added some buttons, ribbon and flower and part of a die cut flourish. I love the bright colours of this card!!  
If you would like to get your hands on this adorable image or any other of Elisabeth's too cute to resist images then the place to get them is Elisabeth's digital collection.
And why not join in with the current challenge over at the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog. You need to make a card with a summer scene!!

1 comment:

  1. How very precious! I love your colouring and wonderful buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!