Saturday, December 17, 2011

Candles and more Candles!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately!! It just comes hand in hand with the Silly Season really!! Lots of catching up to do with friends and family plus on top of that my car broke down and my nan had another fall, so lots of things on my mind too!!
I have been creating though!!! I had my family Christmas lunch on Sunday as my sister and her family won't be with us on Xmas day this year and mum asked me to make placecards for the family!! Well silly me suggested I decorate candles instead with our names on them!!! It took so long but with everyone's help they all came together!!!


I used Mo's Digital stamps Little Elf Finn and Little Elf Pipa!! Coloured them in with Tria markers and added kindyglitz and then typed out the 'Merry Christmas' and names!! Everybody loved them!!

I've also been making candles for teachers present this year and this is the first set that I have made. They were for my Personal Trainer so I typed up "Inspiration" to put on them!!!



I coloured these gorgeous Sylvia Zet images in with Tria markers and added Kindyglitz! I then added the ribbon and twine!!!
So that is what I have been up to... be sure to come back in a few hours and join in with The Digi Bell's Hop!!

2 comments:

  1. Alethea they are just amazing you should be so proud and what a fantastic idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These candles are simply AMAZING!!! You are so clever.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!