Monday, October 24, 2011

GDT Digi Bell's - a few girls!!

I have been busy making cards all day as I had to have them made today/tonight (this being one of them) and I've just remembered I had to post my Digi Bell's card!!! I love all the Elisabeth Bell Digi's and I have had this idea in my head for awhile to shrink the images down and use a few of them at a time!! So today I chose to use A Tasty Read, I Love You This Much and Little Rapunzel. I have used the blue, white and red colour scheme as I have to make a card using my aussie flag colours for a RAK card so thought I'd kill two birds with one stone!!
I know I say this every time I make a Digi Bell's card but again I kept this simple!! I felt I needed to with using three images so all I did was colour up my images with Tria markers and glitter pens then used ribbon, flowers and rhinestones to pull my card together!! And I distressed around the edge of the white card with blue ink!! Feel free to click on the image to get a better view of my colouring!!! It's probably not as good as I would have liked but it was really hard to colour with the images being so little!!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the October Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!! There will be plenty of inspiration to see from all the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!