Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How Does One Lose a Follower??

Well I did... So whoever you are, I'm sorry to see you go!! I wouldn't even know how to unfollow a blog so for the hundreds of blogs I do follow.. you are stuck with me forever...LOL!!
Anyway, I have another card to share today... I know I am on a roll and I will be back again tomorrow with my PCJ DT card. In fact I am doing so well with making cards that I plan on posting as often as I can which is more often than I used to!!
So I made this card two days ago and as I've been making one to two cards a night I thought I'd post a card a day!!

I decided to use a stamp from Kaszazz that I haven't used for ages as I needed to make a teenage boy card. I coloured it in with tria markers and then used the All Boy DP papers from Kaszazz for the rest of the card!! I just added some kindyglitz to the stars and some crystal effects to the windscreen of the car and the two of the corner stars!! Hopefully Ben likes it!!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
* A Spoonfull of Sugar - Happy Birthday
* Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday/Celebration
* The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge - Birthdays
* Cards for Men - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum Challenges - One for the Boys

11 comments:

  1. Great boy card! Love the stamp and all the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm It does suck when you loose a follower... I lost a bunch all at once a month or so ago, I dont know why people decide to do it, it's mean!! Try not to let it bother you!! Anyway I think your card is great, so perfect for a fella!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome job Leath your colouring just keeps on getting better, well done. It just works so well with all the elements I am sure that who ever receives this will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buttons looks awesome in your blog♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Alethea, love it and the embellishments are stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab boy card and it's perfect for our challenge
    Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Alethea, I love the colours and the image. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant image, this is fab work!

    Thanks for joining us at SFC, L x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fabulous fun card, really great. Thanks for joining in with The Emerald Faerie challenge, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image and gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!