Monday, September 20, 2010

Kaszazz TTD 2nd place winner!!!

Yesterday we had our Kaszazz Team Training Day and for the first time since I became a consultant (June 2009) I have to say I loved the new product release.. There has been nothing wrong with the previous releases but they just haven't appealed to me.. So I went in yesterday not knowing what to expect but had been assured I would love it and love it I did!!  I took my friend Sam along yesterday as she is more crafty than me  and usually i send her loads of pics from the day, so instead she decided to experience the day for herself!! Corinna and Kym hosted the day and as usual made the day fun and exciting!We got to do two workshops 2 scrapbooking pages and three cards all using the new products... Unfortunately (and as usual) I didn't finish any of my projects so you will have to wait another day to see those cos hopefully I will get them finished tonight!!
But I did enter three cards into the Show and Tell Challenge where you had to use at least one new pre-release Christmas stamp. And I won 2nd Prize!! I was very excited as there were some great creations as always!! I have decided to use these designs for my xmas cards this year so I can now start ordering everything i need to get these made!!
              So here is what I came up with:
 As part of the challenge and because it was a Kaszazz TTD I have used all Kaszazz products!!
I will post more pics tomorrow of the workshop projects we did!!
Until then, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!