Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finally!!!

Finally I have a blog up and running... (about time I can hear some of you say!! :)) I may continue to make changes as I learn how to but at the moment I think I am happy with what I have done so far!! So I guess the point of this blog is to share all my creations which may not always be card or stamping related... I love to bake so I may at times post a pic of a cake or something else I've baked. To get me started and to get you interested I've posted a few cards that I have made recently. I love to join in with challenges and sketches but I mainly make cards cos it keeps my hands and my mind busy. I will in the future write a recipe of what products my cards are made with but for today I'll let you just look. So I won't blabber on anymore and bore you with my first post.... here is what I have made!!!!

This card is made using Kaszazz Products
A tri-fold card I made a while back using a Whiff of joy stamp

I have used a digital image and magnolia papers

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Your blog looks great! Will look forward to reading about all your creations! And non crafty ones too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!